Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 3 March 2013

Lace and Pearls for KennyK

It is time for another KennyK  Krafty Krew challenge and this time round we would like to see you use lace and pearls :) We have some great prizes up for grabs as always...

KennyK  is giving 5 digi's of the winner's choice


 
and 


Loves Rubber Stamps is giving stamp to the value of $10


For my card I have used the gorgeous Mae Western digi and coloured her with spectrum noir pens and I have used gold metallic promarker for her earrings and the sheriff badge. I have then mounted her on a white ATC and used squares of paper from my scrap box for the back ground. The lace is from Marianne D, the pearls and sentiment are from my stash.




I am entering this card for the following challenges:
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
Vickie's Challenge - Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes 

7 comments:

Shari said...

great card! This image is so cool! Great card.

Thanks for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper for our Anything Goes Challenge, Good luck!

Hugs;
Shari G.

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Wonderful color on this image.
(♥◠‿◠)Thank You (◠‿◠♥)
.•:*¨`*:•.For Joining Us.•:*¨`*:•.
♥ Denise @ Digi Haven ♥

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Such a nice card, love your design and colours. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
Lady Anne's Challenges

Danielle C said...

Great card, Amy. Love the patchwork and faux stitching!
Danielle:)

Crafting With Jack said...

Thank you for entering the challenge at Lady Anne's. Great colouring
Hugs Angela (Crafting with jack)

Lozzy said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the image and your design with the colours you have used.
Lozzy xx

cheryl said...

oh love this image and your colouring is just brilliant hugs Cherylxxxx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.