Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Monday 18 February 2013

KennyK going round in circle

I am sorry I am so late with the post for the new Kennyk Krafty Krew. This week we want to see you using circles on your creations and as always we have great prizes...
 
Our sponsors for this week's challenge are

offering FIVE digi's of the winner's choice

 and
offering a $20 gift certificate to their shop
For my card this time I have used the amazing Racy Roxie 
I really love colouring these digi's and I went back to my good old Promarkers for this one. The papers are all just odd bits from my stash and the gold detail is from a gold promarker.



1 comment:

KandA said...

Fabulous card. Love the design and circle shape xx

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.