Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012

Join me for a crafty getaway in October 2012
Come on a crafty getaway in October. Meet other bloggers and get a great goody bag to play with and take home.

Sunday 30 December 2012

Natalie and Amy show us all the things you love

This month over at Natalie and Amy's challenge we want you to get creative with as many of your favourite things as you can get into your make :D
For my card I have used a brilliant Kraftin' Kimmie stamp Lola Lollipop for the main image and coloured her with the following Spectrum pens...
Skin: TN2, EB1
Hair: BG10, BG7, BG6, BG4, BG2
Dress: LV3, LV2, LV1
Lollipop:JG6, JG1, CG3 and EB2 for the stick.

The paper is from Dovecrafts Garden party set and the beautiful tape is from Marianne D's music set. The gems are from my stash and the sentiment is from another Kraftin' Kimmie set called Lulu and friends. I have then doodled round the edges as you might have noticed I like doing that. So there a quite a few favourites in there from the stamps and the spectrums I coloured her with to the papers and the gems and then the doodling and finished off with the clean and simple feel.


2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the colours & papers!
Hugs Shell xx

The-Butterfly said...

sweet image, love the layout, simple yet effective

Some of my jewellery

I keep getting asked about my jewellery so I am going to put this slide show on here so people can see it easily. Please see above for my normal blog which has turned out to be mainly cards.